Best Peanut Butter Pudding Dessert
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cashews divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping thawed divided
- 2-2/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces) coarsely chopped
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl beat the cream cheese peanut butter and confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar and remaining cashews. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site