Best Parmesan Ranch Chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or ritz crackers panko or bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 6 fillets.
- In a shallow bowl combine the crumbs parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in the butter and then roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through the center. Serve over brown or white rice with vegetables if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site