Best Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
IngredientsIngredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs bone-in skinless
- 2 Tbsp Spice Blend for Chicken or Beef
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise or oil (virgin olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
Paprika Spice Blend for Chicken Beef (Use ONLY 2 Tbsp for this recipe)
- 4 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 3 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
InstructionsHow to make Paprika Meat Spice Blend for Chicken Beef
- Combine all the ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 2 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time.
How to Bake Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450F with the baking rack in the middle.
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat off the chicken thighs.
- Add the chicken thighs to a ziplock or a large bowl together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise 2 Tbsp of the Paprika Meat Spice Blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix well massaging the spices well into the chicken.
- Add the chicken to a 9 x9 baking pan and bake uncovered in preheated to 450F degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife.
This article and recipe adapted from this site