Best Oven Fried Chicken Ever
- 1 8 pc whole cut chicken skin on
- 6 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large baking dish add your butter and place in preheated oven to melt.
- Meanwhile in large bowl whisk together your eggs milk and hot sauce set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour and seasonings until combined.
- Remove baking dish from oven.
- Dip your chicken pieces into flour then egg mixture then back into flour again and then place skin side down in your baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes then flip chicken over and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes until brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let drain slightly on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site