Best Orange Creamsicle Dessert
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts softened as directed on box
- 2 boxes (3 oz each) Jell-O™ orange-flavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) Jell-O™ vanilla-flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 ½ cups chopped Golden Oreo™ cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 1 tablespoon orange and white jimmies
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17×12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan pressing firmly into corners and sides. Fold extra crust under even with edges of pan. Using fork prick all over bottom and sides.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and completely baked. Cool completely on cooling rack about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl add gelatin and boiling water; stir occasionally 2 minutes. Set aside. In large bowl beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Beat in dissolved gelatin mixture with whisk until well mixed. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture evenly onto cooled baked crust. Drop spoonfuls of remaining whipped topping (about 3 cups) on pudding layer and carefully spread to cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set.
- Before serving top with cookies and jimmies. To serve cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
This article and recipe adapted from this site