Best M&m Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s plus more for tops if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a mixer cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour baking soda and salt and stir mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Refrigerate dough for 15 to 30 minutes if time allows.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons) scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Place extra M&M’s on the top of the cookies if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are barely golden brown. Allow cookies to set on pan for 2 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This article and recipe adapted from this site