Best Maple Bacon Baked Brie
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 sheet puff pastry defrosted
- 1 wheel Brie
- Egg wash for pastry
- 2 tbsp. pecans
- Bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a small skillet over medium heat cook bacon until crispy 8 minutes. Drain fat. Add maple syrup to skillet and stir until combined.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet roll out puff pastry. Place brie on top and top with all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of maple-bacon mixture. Fold up each corner of puff pastry brushing each with corner with egg wash.
- Top with pecans and remaining maple-bacon mixture.
- Bake until puff pastry is golden (cover with foil if too dark).
- Serve immediately with bread.
This article and recipe adapted from this site