Best Low Carb Chicken Divan Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups broccoli steamed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp parsley chopped for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until onion is softened. Stir in garlic salt. Add in cauliflower rice.
- Cook until cauliflower is softened. Stir in chicken broth and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and lemon juice. Reduce heat to medium low. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and remove from heat.
- Add half of chicken into cauliflower mixture. Spread the other half of the chicken on the bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish. Add broccoli. Top with cauliflower mixture. Cover with cheddar cheese. Cover casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site