Best Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes about 11oz / 300g with skin on
- 1 cup / 120g Ground Almonds
- 4.4 oz / 125g Dark Chocolate
- Top and tail the sweet potatoes prick and bake at 430F / 220C for 40 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle scoop out the hot flesh and mix with the chocolate and almonds.
- Press sweet potato brownie mixture into a square dish about 8 then chill for an hour to set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy the healthy chocolate brownie. Store in the fridge where it will last for 5 days.
- Don t throw away the skin – the best thing with baking is you get a chefs treat of the nutrient-dense skins! You can bake the skins for a few minutes to make really crispy.
This article and recipe adapted from this site