Best Grilled Pineapple With Brown Sugar Rum Glaze Recipe
- 3 thick pineapple slices
- 1 cup rum
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepping the glaze – whisk rum brown sugar cinnamon powder vanilla extract well. Marinade pineapple – Soak pineapple slices in rum brown sugar liquid for about 30 minutes or even over night.
- Grilling fruit – heat up the grill pan. Wipe the pan with some oil or butter using a paper towel. Place rum soaked pineapple on hot grill cook pineapple for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat. If you are looking for beautiful cross grill marks rotate pineapple slices on the same side 45 degree. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the pineapple slices and cook for 3 minutes on the other side. You can rotate it 45 degree on the other side as well to get cross marks.
NutritionServing: 0g | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.3mgThis article and recipe adapted from this site