Best Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix flour salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Then add oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon juice buttermilk lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
- Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- While still warm make glaze and spoon over the bread. Let the glaze set up before cutting and serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site