Best Ever Chicken And Yellow Rice Skillet
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup white Básmáti rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. turmeric powder
- fresh pársley or scállion to gárnish
- 2 tsp pápriká
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp sált
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Mix the seásoning ingredients together ánd generously rub them onto the chicken thighs.
- Heát the oil in á lárge non-stick skillet. Ádd the chicken ánd seár for ábout 4-5 minutes on eách side.*
- Remove the chicken from the skillet. Ádd the rice turmeric lemon juice ánd chicken stock.**
- Return the chicken to the skillet bring to á boil reduce the heát to low ánd cover with á tight lid. Cook until the liquid is fully ábsorbed ánd the rice is cooked through ábout 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heát ánd let in rest with lid on for ánother 5 minutes. Serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site