Best Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy Ever
- 1.5 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 packages 0.87oz Chicken Gravy Mix
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Mix together the chicken broth and gravy packets. Then pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Take two forks and pull apart the chicken. The chicken should be fork tender.
- Stir the chicken in the gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies.
This article and recipe adapted from this site