Best Buckeye Brownies Recipe
- 1 box 9×13 pan brownie mix plus ingredients on box
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a 9×13 pan make and bake brownie mix according to box directions. Let cool.
- In a bowl add your powdered sugar ½ cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well. Spread with fingers over the brownies and pat down (it has a consistency similar to playdough).
- Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat stirring occasionally. Spread over brownies 2nd layer. Let cool and ENJOY!
This article and recipeadapted from this site