Best Blueberry Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a large bowl and hand-held mixer) cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined. Beat in vanilla extract. Mash ripe bananas and add to mixture mixing until combined.
- In a large bowl combine flour baking soda baking powder and salt. Stir until combined. Slowly add flour mixture to banana mixture until just combined. Don’t over-mix.
- Toss blueberries in a coating of flour and stir gently into the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan (greased or lined with parchment paper). Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Ovens vary so watch carefully.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site