Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. whole milk
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 bananas sliced plus more slices for garnish
- 30 Nilla Wafers
- Whipped topping for garnish
- Crushed Nilla Wafers for garnish
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain.
- Add sugar and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until medium-stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until combined.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a single layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers (20 total) then pour over remaining cheesecake mixture and smooth top.
- Refrigerate until cheesecake is firm at least 6 hours and up to overnight. (If the cheesecake stills feels too soft to slice transfer to the freezer for up to 1 hour.)
- Before serving top with dollops of whipped topping around the border of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with a banana slice and Nilla wafer then garnish the whole cheesecake with crushed Nilla Wafers.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here