Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas
- 4 tortillas (8 inch)
- olive oil (enough to lightly coat the tortillas)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 cups roughly chopped spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes to soften them. Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with the olive oil and place on a baking sheet oiled side down.
- Distribute the mushrooms spinach mozzarella and cheddar evenly over half of each of the tortillas and fold the other half over top.
- Bake the tortilla for about 6 minutes then flip each over and bake for another 6-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the outside of the tortillas is brown.
This article and recipe adapted from this site