Baked Maple Chicken Thighs (boneless And Skinless)
- 12 chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add the chicken thighs to a large bowl. Add the salt pepper oils maple syrup apple cider vinegar pressed garlic and one tablespoon of chopped parsley. Mix well and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Mix once again and transfer the chicken thighs to a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the the thighs reach about 150F – 155F internal temperature. Move the baking dish to the top rack and turn on the broiler to high. Broil for a few minutes constantly watching until slightly browned.
- Remove the thighs from the oven baste with pan juices and let rest for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped parsley and serve.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here