Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 3 to 4 zucchini sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Non-Fat Plain Yogurt for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 3 baking sheets with foil; lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine zucchini slices olive oil salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine panko crumbs Parmesan cheese oregano and garlic powder.
- Dip slices of zucchini in cheese mixture and coat on both sides pressing on the coating to stick.
- Place the zucchini slices in a single layer on the previously prepared baking sheets.
- Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray. This will help with achieving a crunchier texture.
- Bake for 10 minutes; rotate pan and continue to bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with Non-Fat Plain Yogurt.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE