Baked Garlic Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 6 cloves garlic crushed through a garlic press
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- For Garnish optional
- grape tomatoes quartered
- Preheat oven to 375?F.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese sour cream garlic salt and pepper until combined.
- Lay chicken breast flat in a casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chicken and top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165?F internal temp.) Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and tomatoes as desired. Enjoy!
- You can cut the chicken in half chunks or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free low carb and friendly for low carb and keto diets.
- Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
Base Recipe adapted from site