Baked Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt — or more to taste
- If the chicken breast is too thick you can pound it with a meat mallet until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine olive oil balsamic vinegar soy sauce garlic oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over it making sure it is evenly coated. Let is sit for 10 minutes if you have the extra time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken at 400 F for 25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 F.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE