4 Ingredient Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup long grain white rice uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package onion soup mix or use homemade
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- Follow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper.
- Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Combine mushrooms soup and 1 1/2 cups of water. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here